Attend our free workshop where you will learn:
- The differences between the CSS Profile and the FAFSA.
- How to qualify for college financial aid including free scholarship money.
- The importance of creating your own college funding action plan
- How to start the process of reducing your debt and increasing your graduation odds.
- The seven major obstacles in the process of sending a child to college with minimal college loans.
- The importance of a college planning action plan.
COLLEGE PLANNING SERVICES
WORKSHOP SCHEDULE FALL 2019
ALL WORKSHOPS ARE FROM 6:30PM-8:00PM
ANDOVER Chateau Restaurant
Thursday October 10, 2019 131 River Road
Andover, MA 01810
BURLINGTON Tuscan Kitchen
Tuesday October 15, 2019 2400 District Ave.
Burlington, MA 01803
DANVERS Hardcover Restaurant
Wednesday October 16, 2019 15A Newbury Street, Route 1 North
Danvers, MA 01923
SALISBURY Portside Waterfront Kitchen
Thursday October 17, 2019 175 Bridge Rd
Salisbury, MA 01952
NATICK The Verve-Crowne Plaza Natick
Tuesday October 22, 2019 1360 Worcester Street, Route 9
Natick, MA 01760
WESTFORD Westford Regency Inn
Wednesday October 23, 2019 219 Littleton Rd.
Westford, MA 01886
CONCORD Colonial Inn
Thursday October 24, 2019 48 Monument Square
Concord, MA 01742